Trip to Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Tamarindo is the liveliest, but also the most developed area of Guanacaste. It is a paradise for surf enthusiasts and attracts families as well as club enthusiasts. The area has many activities for families, which is why it is such a popular destination.
The people of Tamarindo are friendly and very welcoming. This will be an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the language and culture of Tamarindo. This will help you learn about the Spanish slang and accent of the locals and get to know common expressions.
Soda is also part of Tamarindo's culture. It is a kind of bistro where you can enjoy rice with beans, stir-fried rice with black beans, crispy plantains, etc.
Tamarindo is known for its legendary nightlife. Programs take place every evening:
• Monday: ladies night at Sharkys
• Tuesday: noche Latina at pacifico and Karaoke at Sharkys
• Wednesday: reggaeton evening at the pacifico
• Thursday: ladies night at the Lizard, reggae night at the pacifico and live music at Oveja Negra
• Friday: live Latin music at Crazy monkey
• Saturday: ladies night everywhere
• Sunday: the big beer pong tournament at Sharkys
It is a beautiful tourist beach which is very large. In addition to being pleasant, it is the perfect place to learn to surf. Don't miss the beautiful sunset.
Las Baulas National Park
This park has a wide variety of animals. You can take a boat trip there to better admire the animals that are there. A wide variety of birds awaits you.
You can also go to Langosta beach located near Tamarindo. It is a quiet place and very popular with its horse rides.